BlueHat Seattle 2019 Call for Papers is Now Open! | MSRC Blog
2019 has seen a phenomenal BlueHatIL in February followed by a wildly successful BlueHat Shanghai in May… now it’s time to come back home for BlueHat Seattle!
- 2 days of hands-on technical training (October 22-23, 2019)
- 2 days of conference talks from industry-leading security researchers and cyber defenders (October 24-25, 2019)
- great creative spaces ready to spark thought-provoking conversations and collaborative partnerships
The Call for Papers (CFP) for BlueHat Seattle 2019 is now open through September 20, 2019. Come share your new, innovative ideas and start a great conversation with fellow security researchers and defenders! Tell us about your experiments, successes, and failures. Here are some possible topics we have in mind. These are meant to be inspirations, not limitations.
- Cloud security
- AI/ML security
- Internet of Things security
- Supply chain security
- Digital Forensics/Incident Response themes
- Privacy issues
- Vulnerability and malware research
If you are interested in speaking at BlueHat Seattle, please review the CFP information and submit your talk via https://aka.ms/bhcfp. Speaker notification will occur by September 30th. Please see the CFP for details on speaker benefits.
Registration opens September 16, 2019
That’s right, BlueHat is moving across the 520 bridge into the vibrant Emerald City! We can’t wait to see you at BlueHat Seattle this fall!
Laura Wolf, Senior Program Manager, Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC)